Book Bub: Advertise Your Books
Book Bub is another way to advertise and has amazing results.
One thousand follows seems to be the magic number for advertising on Book Bub
What is Book Bub?
Book Bub is used by authors to help sell books and to advertise. Rumor has it, I have no facts on this, that an author needs 1,ooo followers in order to qualify for their advertising. Book Bub works a lot like Goodreads. If you want to read more about them, click on the link in the first sentence.
- Book Bub sends out emails to all followers when the author has a new release or a discounted price.
- This is a free serves that helps readers discover books they might love as well as books by favorite authors
- Books are not sold on Book Bub. If the book has a reduced price or is free, it is changed by the author or publisher.
- Each reader or author can choose the genres they read and write.
- Like Goodreads, Book Bub gives recommendations for books to read based on what you have selected as preferred genres.
- You can browse deals and bookmark books.
How do I create an account?
- Google Book Bub and follow directions.
- Load all of the books you’ve written.
- I recommend browsing the genres you like and exploring the site.
- If you have trouble with this, email me and I’ll be happy to help you.
- Encourage follows in your books’ back matter. In order to do this, the link must be listed in the info sheet you send RPP
- Add a Follow Button on your website and/or blog.
- Add a call-to-action on your newsletter. If you don’t have a newsletter, send out a call-to-action to your advertising email list. Please, note the follower must join Book Bub before they can follow you. Some of your friends, family and fans might not want to join.
- Invite existing community to follow you. For example, a blog post announcing your presence , share links to Author Profile, Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter & Instagram.
- Run a contest to encourage followers.
- Add link to your email signature.
- Make the bio on this site interesting.
- For more details click on the link above.