Check In and Share Something Positive
It’s Check In And Share Day.
Let’s Make Fireworks: Check In and share what you did.
Time to pay the piper! How did you do? How much did you write? Did words explode on your WIP? Check In
This is the Rogue Phoenix Press weekly Check In. Every Sunday we encourage our authors and visitors to let us know how their writing is going.
How well are you doing?
Had problems this week? That’s ok. Just sit down this coming week and write. Whatever you do, don’t let difficulties from the week before get in your way this week.
Every word is one word closer to the finished product.
Please share your accomplishments in the comment section.
Promotions: Check in and Share how you promoted your book
There are many ways to promote your books.
- Share with your promotion group of family, friends and fans
- Tweet: If you don’t have a twitter account, it’s easy to set one up.
- Instagram: refer to earlier post.
- Pinterest: refer to earlier post.
- Goodreads: refer to earlier post.
- Build your email list: refer to earlier post.
- If you know other ways to promote please share in the comment section.
Outlines and Character building: Check in and Share
Maybe you didn’t add words to your WIP, but developed your book.
Tell us what you did in the comment section.
Some kids play piano. Some kids make hook shots.
Some create darkness…or teleport…or fly.
Damon has what ordinary kids want: a power. Ords have what he wants: freedom.
If he joins a “special club,” he can use his powers more freely. But getting into a club isn’t easy, and joining one is just the beginning.