Happy Holidays: Merry Christmas
Rogue Phoenix Press is wishing everyone happy holidays and a very merry Christmas to your families.
Enjoy the holidays and look forward to the new year with lots of great writing
- Who is the patron saint remembered on the 26th of December?
- Every elf has this ornament on the tip of their shoes. Which ornament are we talking about?
- Everyone is familiar with the mistletoe tradition. What is the color of the berries of the plant?
- How does Santa Claus go back up the chimney to continue his journey of delivering gifts?
- How many points does a snowflake traditionally have?
- Name the eight original Reindeer.
- One of the most famous Cola companies in the world used to have advertisements featuring a happy, smiling Santa Claus. Name the company
- Red and green are the two colors most associated with Christmas. Which are the two other colors, according to Christmas holiday trivia, that are also extremely popular in this season?
- Traditionally, kids leave out snacks for Santa Claus. What are these snacks?
- What is the French name for Santa Claus?
- Two of the reindeers are named after weather phenomenon. Name the reindeer.
- What is the name of Ebenezer Scrooge’s partner, from the play, A Christmas Carol?
- Which country can be credited with the creation of the Christmas beverage, eggnog?
- Which country does St. Nicholas originally belong to?
- He places his finger on the side of his nose, gives a smile and a nod.
- Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Dancer, and Donner
- Coca Cola
- Gold and Silver
- Cookies and milk
- Pere Noel
- Donner, which means thunder in German, and Blitzen, which means lightning
- Jacob Marley