Hashtags Drive Search Engines
Hashtag (#) is a powerful word initiated by the millennials which is also a powerful social media platform that drives Search Engines.
I’ve suggested to many authors that they use hashtags (#) when they tweet, use instagram, Pinterest and others to help readers find their books and utilize Search Engines.
This # symbol is called a hashtag and it’s used to identify keywords. It can also be used to mark specific topics in a post. It was originally created by twitter users so they could categorize messages. The use of a hashtag (#) is now used by networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google + just to name a few. Anyone can search of the hashtag and find messages that were recently sent.
- You can use the hashtag symbol before a relevant keyword or phrase. By using (#) it will help your keywords show more easily.
- Clicking on a hashtagged word will show all of the other tweets and posts marked with that keyword.
- Hashtags can be placed anywhere and in front of multiple words.
- Words marked with a hashtag if they become popular can be called Trending Topics.
- Figure out your most powerful keywords for what you are sending and only use two.
Promoting By Using a Hashtag on social media sites:
- (#)’s are a way of connecting people with the same interest.
- By searching for a hashtag, it shows you all of the other people who have used this (#)
- A hashtag will allow people who are looking for a book in a specific genre to find your book.
Buy at: Amazon